CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Fun









Well summer is in full effect and the kids are really keeping me busy. With swim lessons, art camp, cheer leading, potty training, etc., etc. I barely have a moment to breath but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Swim lesson reacp.....

The kids both completed their swim lessons the week of July 4th. Ashtyn took to the water like a fish to my surprise as she can be a "little Diva" at times. She also didn't like getting her face wet but she worked it out. On the last day of swim class, she even jumped off the diving board....TWICE!! I am even proud to say that she was the only kid in her class to actually follow through with the jump.

Now Justin on the other hand screamed and whined the first two days. He finally "got it" by Thursday and was all in by the next week of the two week class. He still had his "I want to do what I want to do" moments but he learned to float, how to monkey crawl on the edge of the pool and how to climb out of the pool. His class focused on safety and getting comfortable with the water, and I think that was accomplished.

0 comments: